Wednesday 19 July 2017

Collectif Clothing "Winnie" Velvet Pencil Dress in Leopard



I think I'm not the only girl who adores leopard print here, so I hope you will benefit from this review. In their amazing winter collection among the various stunning dresses Collectif Clothing released Winnie Velvet Pencil Dress - the glamorous piece to die for. Of course, I couldn't resist it's charms! When I received the parcel I was on cloud nine. I tried it on in front of the mirror and it was very spectacular and beautiful, perfectly underlined my figure. But when I decided to wear it on the street, the problems started... As it turned out, it is very difficult to sit down in this dress, raise your hands, fasten your shoes. It constantly slips off the shoulders and causes a lot of discomfort. The situation is very sad because I adore this dress, but maybe I'll have to alter it in the skirt. I began to look for other reviews about Winnie Velvet Pencil Dress and realized that I'm not the only one person who remained unhappy with this purchase. I hope my favorite brand will somehow solve this problem and re-release this wonderful dress in a more thoughtful way.







Luckily for me I will have those gorgeous photos next to the 1966 Ford Galaxy 500  in memory of this dress forever. 

Irina Voorhees
xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment