Wednesday 21 December 2016

Lindy Bop 'Bacall' Red Knitted Jumper

Hi lovelies!


Just a few days before Christmas! It's time to discuss the best winter outfits of the year. I think many people noticed that the Lindy Bop brand have changed their direction, walking away from a classic look to bright and bizarre prints. My love for the classics doesn't allow me to accept these changes. On the other hand, they have released a stunning collection of dresses in the style of the 1920s. Perhaps the price was initially somewhat high, but it's really an interesting phenomenon in the development of their design art. As for winter models, for me the absolute favorite is a collection of knitwear. Newman Cardigan, Woodward Jumper and especially Bacall Red Knitted Jumper, that I want to discuss with you!



I should note that I am usually between 8 and 10 sizes. My parameters  are around 91-69-100 cm. I bought size 8-10 and it fits perfectly. Despite the shortened sleeve jumper is really very warm! Material composition is really good: 55% Nylon, 39%Acrylic, 6% Wool. It even has a little tingling like a good old vintage sweater! 


But of course its main advantage is a bright red color and a wonderful ornament. In this jumper you will undoubtedly feel like a real pin-up girl from cheerful pictures of Gil Elvgren! What could be better for a Christmas mood ?!



Merry Christmas,
Grace Hollow Doll


No comments:

Post a Comment