Thursday 29 December 2016

Miss Candyfloss "Penny-Jean" Secretary Skirt

Hi lovelies!


This year we have made an order from sweden vintage brand Miss Candyfloss for the first time. We have long been in love with their design, especially after delightful posts of vintage goddes Miss Victory VioletIt's so great that we can finally test their products ourselves! I picked two skirts from Miss C collections and going to tell you about one of them  in this post


I knew that I would celebrate Christmas in a cozy cardigan by Voodoo Vixen (read here), so was looking for a skirt that perfectly combines with it. My choice fell on Penny-Jean Secretary SkirtIt has a very gentle blue color and cute buttons that turn the skirt into a unique and recognizable style. The fabric is very light and stretches a little. It's a pity that there is no zipper, because constantly fasten and unfasten so many buttons is not very comfortable and quickly. The sizing is slightly off. My parameters are 64cm in waist and 92cm in hips  so I choose XS size according to Miss C size chart, but it's a little large for me. I would also advise Miss C team to retouch photos in the catalog a bit, to make it even more attractive. Despite these minor flaws, I really looove my skirt. It has the perfect length for a vintage item. And the details, you know, it's all in the details! Miss Candyfloss became famous in vintage fashion world exactly for the subtle vision of the details that make clothes inimitable. I wish them good luck and a lot of creative ideas in the new year!


Happy New Year,
Irina Voorhees <3

No comments:

Post a Comment